MCFI Mental Health Conference
Please wait while we gather your results.
MCFI Mental Health Conference09-29-20158:00 AM
- 12:01 PMMCFI Conference Center, 2020 West Wells Street, Milwaukee, WI 53233. Sarah White at (414) 431-7415
MORE THAN A DIAGNOSIS: Treating the Whole Person
Fee: $35, includes attendance certificate, materials and breakfast buffet.
Register online now.
- Elyn R. Saks, recipient of a MacArthur Foundation fellowship and founder of The Saks Institute for Mental Health Law, Policy and Ethics. She is the best-selling author of The Center Cannot Hold* and will be joining us via live video feed.
- Margaret Hawkins, author of How We Got Barb Back,* the story of her experience as guardian of her sister, Barb, who lived with an undiagnosed mental illness from her early 30s to her early 60s.
- Officer Chad Stiles, a full-time police officer with the Milwaukee Police Department currently assigned to the Crisis Assessment Response Team.
- John Chianelli, executive director of Whole Health Clinical Group, former director of Milwaukee County's primary health and behavioral health programs and instructor at Southern New Hampshire University.
- Jon Berlin, MD (Host), Medical Director of Whole Health Clinical Group and a psychiatrist with more than 30 years of clinical experience.
* Books will be available for purchase at the event, courtesy of Boswell Book Company.