Professional Development and Career Incentives
- CPI certification
- CPR certification
- Lunch & Learn opportunities for professional and personal development
- The agency will reimburse the cost of tuition on approved courses taken starting at $1000/year up to $2500/year, based on years of service.
- Training request forms allow staff to attend seminars and conferences in their field to enhance professional development.
- Employee committees: Wellness, Team Bravo, Working/Parenting Employee Resource Group, Diversity Team.
- Employee events: Cook-outs, All-Staff meetings, holiday parties, ice cream socials, car washes, etc.
- Toastmaster Club - develop your speaking abilities in a supportive environment.
On-Site Primary Care Clinic, Main Campus, 2020 W. Wells St.
- The MCFI Health Center offers personalized, medical acute, preventive, wellness and prescription services for agency employees and their dependents.
- Two onsite locations for staff to pick up prescriptions, with a reduced co-pay for MCFI health plan members.(MCFI Main Campus and Whole Health Clinical Group, West Allis)
A variety of benefit plans from which to choose featuring in- and out-of-network provider services and prescription drug benefits.
Non-tobacco-users qualify for a discount on their employee medical plan contributions.
Health Reimbursement Arrangement Account. Employess earn up to $1,000 toward medical insurance deductible for achieving silver and gold levels.
Discounted plan premium based on our participation in wellness activities, such as biometric screening.
$100 incentive for completing various health screenings.
Patient Care rewards program for selecting high-quality, lower-cost service providers
Dental and Vision
- Comprehensive dental and vision plans with single and dependent coverage options.
- Flu shots, TB screening and Hepatitis B vaccines are available to employees on an annual basis.
- As the recipient of the WELCOA Well Workplace Gold Award, MCFI is an organization fully embracing responsibility for employee wellness as a part of is overall business strategy.
- Our Wellness Works, a free employee wellness program, offers health and nutrition coaching and wellness resources that encourage well-balanced lifestyles.
- Monthly wellness activities and initiatives, including team and department activity challenges.
- Participation-based fitness and health incentives, such as apparel, equipment, and nutrition-minded gift cards.
- Monthly workplace therapeutic massages at select locations.
- Walking Club.
- Discounted health insurance premium for employees who participate in on-site biometric screening and online health risk assessment.
- Access to MCFI Health Center clinic, providing top-quality, person-centered care for all employees. The Health Center is located at MCFI Main Campus, 2020 W. Wells St.
- MCFI has been honored with many awards for workplace wellness, including the Milwaukee Business Journal's Healthiest Employer Award and the American Heart Association's Fit Friendly Workplace Award.
- SNAP Fitness discount: 10% off monthly membership price.
- YMCA Discount: $15 discount on membership at metro Milwaukee, Waukesha, Racine and Kenosha area YMCAs.
- Anytime Fitness discount: 10% off monthly membership price.
Smoke Free Campuses!
YOUR FINANCIAL SECURITY
403(b) Employer Contribution Plan
- The agency matches 50% of an employee’s first 6% contributed as of the first quarterly entry date in January or July following one year of continuous service.
Retirement Plan (Money Purchase Plan)
- The agency contributes 3% of gross annual salary as of the first quarterly entry date in January or July following one year of continuous service.
Critical Illness Insurance
- The agency pays $2500 if diagnosed with a specific critical illness such as stroke, cancer or heart attack. Employees can purchase additional coverage up to $50,000.
Flexible Spending Accounts
- MCFI offers all eligible employees access to a pre-tax spending account for health and dependent care expenses which provides end-of-year tax savings.
Group Term Life Insurance
- This 100% employer-paid benefit provides coverage equal to the employee’s annual salary with a maximum benefit up to $200,000.
Supplemental Life Insurance
- Employees may purchase additional life insurance in increments between $10,000 and $500,000.
Supplemental Short Term Disability
- This voluntary employee-paid benefit ensures up to 70% of income tax-free coverage up to $5,000 per month in the event of an accident or illness.
Self-funded Short Term Disability
- Opportunity to bank earned PTO time to use for Short Term Disability.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- PTO is based on classification and years of service and includes:
- 14 days for new full-time employees with days allotted increasing based on years of service (pro-rated for eligible part-time employees).
- Attendance incentive available to cash out time on a quarterly basis, with no unscheduled absences.
- Year-end cash-out option.
- Nine paid holidays, including one floating Cultural Awareness Day to use at your discretion (pro-rated for eligible part-time employees)
Select Milwaukee Home Buying Resource
- We partner with Select Milwaukee to offer guidance on the home finance and purchasing process as well as a forgivable loan for up to $1000 to employees who purchase a primary residence in Milwaukee or Milwaukee County.
Diversity Inclusion Program
- Program focuses on promoting the importance of diversity of backgrounds and abilities of the people we employ and serve.
- Working Parenting Employee Resource Group (WPERG).
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Free, confidential, professional assessment and referral services available to employees and members of their extended family.
Automotive discount with preferred vendors
- Automotive advantage program benefits including discounted pricing, rebates, incentives and more.
- The agency will pay a portion of your membership fee.
Daily On-site Lunch Specials
- Convenient, affordable and nutritious daily lunch specials, subsidized by the agency and prepared and served by our Hospitality Academy. Served at Main Campus.
Free Parking at several campuses