Professional Development and Career Incentives
- CPI certification
- CPR certification
- Lunch & Learn opportunities
MCFI will reimburse the cost of tuition on approved courses taken starting at $1000/year up to $2500/year, based on years of service.
On-Site Primary Care Clinic
- The MCFI Health Center offers acute, preventive and wellness services for agency employees and their dependents.
Dental and Vision
- Comprehensive dental and vision plan with single and dependent coverage options.
- Flu shots, TB screening and Hepatitis B vaccines are available to employees on an annual basis.
Wellness Program/Wellness Team
- Free program for employees and eligible dependents offering coaching, resources and incentives that encourage a healthy and well-balanced lifestyle.
- Monthly wellness activities.
- Workplace therapeutic massage offered at select locations.
- MCFI Health Center, clinic for employees at MCFI Main Campus, Harry & Jeanette Weinberg Building, 2020 W. Wells St.
- Wellness Coaches are Registered Nurses who can answer questions about your medical questions/conditions and provide information about resources to address needs.
- Participants have opportunities to earn rewards (such as gift cards).
Discounted Medical Plan Premiums for Tobacco-Free Employees
- Non-tobacco users will qualify for a discount on their employee medical plan contributions.
- YMCA Discount: 15% discount on membership at metro Milwaukee, Waukesha, Racine and Kenosha area YMCAs.
Smoke Free Campus!
YOUR FINANCIAL SECURITY
403(b) Employer Contribution Plan
- MCFI matches 50% of an employee’s first 6% contributed as of the first quarterly entry date in January or July following one year of continuous service.
Money Purchase Plan
- MCFI contributes 3% of gross annual salary as of the first quarterly entry date in January or July following one year of continuous service.
Critical Illness Insurance
- The agency pays $2500 if diagnosed with a specific critical illness such as stroke, cancer or heart attack. Employees can purchase additional coverage up to $50,000.
Flexible Spending Accounts
- MCFI offers all eligible employees access to a pre-tax spending account for health and dependent care expenses which provides end-of-year tax savings.
Group Term Life Insurance
- This 100% employer-paid benefit provides coverage equal to the employee’s annual salary with a maximum benefit up to $200,000.
Supplemental Life Insurance
- Employees may purchase additional life insurance in increments between $10,000 and $500,000.
Supplemental Short Term Disability
- This voluntary employee-paid benefit ensures up to 70% of income tax-free coverage up to $5,000 per month in the event of an accident or illness.
Self-funded Short Term Disability
- Opportunity to bank earned time to use for Short Term Disability.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- PTO is based on classification and years of service and includes:
- 14 days for new full-time employees with days allotted increasing based on years of service (pro-rated for eligible part-time employees)
- Attendance incentive available to cash out time on a quarterly basis, with good attendance
- Year-end cash-out option
- Nine paid holidays, including one floating Cultural Awareness Day to use at your discretion (pro-rated for eligible part-time employees)
Select Milwaukee Home Buying Resource
- MCFI partners with Select Milwaukee to offer guidance on the home finance and purchasing process as well as a forgivable loan for up to $1000 to employees who purchase a primary residence in Milwaukee or Milwaukee County.
- Program focuses on promoting the importance of diversity of backgrounds and abilities of the people we employ and serve.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Free, confidential, professional assessment and referral services available to employees and members of their extended family.
- Automotive advantage program benefits including discounted pricing, rebates, incentives and more.
- MCFI will pay a portion of your membership fee.
Daily On-site Lunch Specials
- Convenient, affordable and delicious daily lunch specials prepared and served by the MCFI Hospitality Academy.
Free Parking and a Main Campus built in 2004!