- Who is eligible to enroll in MCFI Caregiver Training classes?
- Participants must not have been convicted of any crimes as specified by the Wisconsin Caregiver Law.
- To be employed by a CBRF, applicants must be at least 18 years of age and have a high school diploma or GED.
Return to Top
- Do you accept financial aid or other funding?
If you have arranged for funding with a state agency or another third party, MCFI will certainly work with them to secure your enrollment. However, we do not currently accept Federal financial aid.Return to Top
- Do you offer scholarships?
We are not currently accepting scholarship applications for CNA Training, but please check back often.
Return to Top
- When do I have to pay for my classes?
MCFI requires full payment or funding authorization prior to the start of the class.Return to Top
- Do you assist with employment?
While MCFI currently does not currently provide placement assistance, you may apply for any open positions at MCFI or its affiliates (New Health Services, Transitional Living Services, etc.) In addition, our training team may provide letters of reference and valuable advice for those seeking employment.Return to Top
- Does MCFI offer free caregiver classes?
Caregiver training is not provided free. However, if you have arranged for third-party funding, we can work with your sponsor to secure your enrollment.Return to Top