Memories should last a lifetime
The inability to recall information as we age can be caused by a number of medical conditions, and some of them are reversible.
It is important to find the cause, so you can make informed decisions, seek treatment if indicated, and plan for your future.
The key is to find out what is going on, so you can decide what you want to do.
MCFI Nexday Neuro Rehab Services
The MCFI Nexday Neuro Rehab Services program was developed to assist older adults, particularly those experiencing changes in memory, to remain independent. Our evaluation looks at all aspects of memory loss, as well as medical conditions that may affect memory. We will also work with you to determine which treatments and options are available for you and your family.
Evaluations are available by appointment. Please call (414) 431-5409 for an appointment.
We will work directly with your primary care doctor or will help you find a doctor or other health care resource.
Memory Evaluation Service
A team of experts will guide you through a number of health assessments that look at a wide range of topics, including:
- Hearing and vision changes
- Memory loss
- Blood pressure
- Nutrition and exercise
- Problem-solving abilities
- Risk of falling
- Ability to do personal care and homemaking tasks
The team will also:
- Assist with any additional recommended tests, such as blood work or a scan of the brain
- Talk with you and your family about their findings and recommendations
- Assist you with "next steps"
- Provide a group education class on common causes of memory changes and ideas to manage changes
- Connect you with community resources
For more information about MCFI Nexday Neuro Rehab Services, please call (414) 431-5409.
Fax: (414) 755-7162
MCFI Nexday Campus, 3333 South Howell Avenue (on Milwaukee's South Side), Milwaukee, WI 53207