To facilitate a great meeting, you need a great meeting space. The MCFI Knowledge Exchange offers a private, contemporary space specifically designed for conferences, seminars, workshops, meetings and classes. We'll take care of every detail so that your next meeting will be an unparalleled success!
The MCFI Knowledge Exchange is at your service!
Relax - your next meeting will get rave reviews when you welcome your guests to the MCFI Knowledge Exchange. With exceptional amenities, state-of-the-art equipment, on-site catering and an experienced staff to assist in planning, you'll bring an entirely new dimension to your event.
Knowledge Exchange amenities
- Professional, on-site coordinator to attend to your needs
- State-of-the-art audio/visual equipment
- Centrally located at the MCFI Main Campus, Harry & Jeanette Weinberg Building, 2020 W. Wells St.; easily accessed from anywhere in greater Milwaukee
- Comfortable seating for up to 100 guests, depending upon room layout
- 1,850 square feet of executive meeting space
- Ideal for community groups, professional associations, classes, colloquiums and business organizations.
Your event is special, and the catering service should reflect your character and taste. Make your meeting memorable with attentive service, creative cuisine and the flexibility and variety you deserve. Professional catering services include:
- Continental breakfast
- Light snacks
- Vegetarian and Kosher-style options
- Deli Lunch
- Hot Lunch
Please contact us for a complete catering menu.
MCFI Knowledge Exchange room layouts
Click here to view a variety of available room layouts.
For more information on MCFI Knowledge Exchange availabilities and capabilities, and a tour of the facility, please send us an email. To submit an online reservation, click here. PLEASE NOTE that all questions on the online reservation form must be answered in order to successfully submit the form. If there is a question that does not apply to you, please type N/A. When your form is successfully sent, you will see a confirming message.