Challenge yourself at Adventures for L.I.F.E. Camps
Paddle a kayak, try a ropes course, and cook supper over an open fire. There's always something new and exciting at Adventures for L.I.F.E. overnight and day camps, designed especially for teens and adults. MCFI offers day camps, overnight camps and special camps for people with autism.
Click here for the 2017 Camp brochure.
For more information, contact Deon Franszczak at (414) 937-2100 or send us an email.
MCFI Adventures for L.I.F.E. Camps are designed especially for you if you are someone who:
- Has a cognitive disability
- Is at least 8 years old and up (for Day Camp) and 14 years old (for Resident Overnight Camp)
- Enjoys being outdoors and learning something new
- Is physically able to participate in camp activities with minimal assistance
- Likes to meet new people and participate in group activities
- Treats property, yourself and others in a respectful manner
Day Camp and Resident (Overnight) Camp both include:
- Team and rope course activities
- Cooking over an open fire and campfire sing-alongs
- Canoeing and kayaking on lakes and rivers
- Native American activities
- Hiking and following a trail with a compass
- Creek stomping
- Natural crafts
- And many more activities designed just for you!
REGISTER ONLINE by clicking here.
Call Deon Franszczak at (414) 937-2100 or send us an email, or check out our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Your donation can help provide a camp scholarship for a teen or adult to attend MCFI Adventures for L.I.F.E. Camps. To make a secure online contribution, please click here.