Challenge yourself at Adventures for L.I.F.E. Camps
Paddle a kayak, try a ropes course, and cook supper over an open fire.
Click on the picture below to see Sam go down a zip line here!
There's always something new and exciting at Adventures for L.I.F.E. day camps, designed especially for teens and adults. MCFI offers day camps and special camps for people with autism.
Click here for 2018 camp brochure.
For more information, contact Deon Franszczak at (414) 937-2100 or send us an email.
MCFI Adventures for L.I.F.E. Camps are designed especially for you if you are someone who:
- Has a cognitive disability
- Is at least 12 to 30 years old
- Enjoys being outdoors and learning something new
- Is physically able to participate in camp activities with minimal assistance
- Likes to meet new people and participate in group activities
- Treats property, yourself and others in a respectful manner
Day Camps includes:
- Team and rope course activities
- Cooking over an open fire and campfire sing-alongs
- GEO caching
- Nature exploration
- Canoeing and kayaking on local lakes and rivers
- Native American activities
- Hiking and following a trail with a compass
- Creek stomping
- Natural crafts
- And many more activities designed just for you!
REGISTER ONLINE by clicking here.
Call Deon Franszczak at (414) 937-2100 or send us an email, or check out our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Your donation can help provide a camp scholarship for a teen or adult to attend MCFI Adventures for L.I.F.E. Camps. To make a secure online contribution, please click here.