Both facility- and community-based experiences help prepare you for success in the world of work.
- On-site basic job skills training
- Educational curriculum focusing on work and life competencies
- Volunteer experiences in the community
Access Work: Community-based training
- One-to-one and group experiential learning
- Explore and identify skills that translate to the workforce
- Connect with community resources/employers
- Assistance with DVR application process
For more information, contact Carrie Belsky at (414) 937-2147 or send us an email.
MCFI Employment Services programs have been nationally accredited by CARF (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities). CARF acceditation means the program has met consumer-focused, national and state-of-the-art standards of performance.