PACT (Parent and Caregivers Together)
Balance Family and Career: Between the demands of career and family, life can often be a balancing act. MCFI staff members who are involved in PACT understand, because they are dealing with the same kinds of challenges.
Mission: To identify, discuss and address issues related to parental and caregiver responsibilities and obligations for employees of the agency and to be a voice for working parents and caregivers.
Membership: The group is open to anybody who is a parent, grandparent, foster parent, a caregiver for their own parents or is interested in information related to parenting roles.
For more information on this Employee Resource Group, contact Al Hill, MCFI Senior Director of Diversity, at 414.937.2156 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Member Benefits: Together, we learn how to make recommendations by:
- Sharing resources and information
- Nurturing work/life balance
- Providing support to group members and others
- Working together at creative problem-solving
- Evolving the workplace
- Working to reduce or minimize stress from serving in the dual role of worker/caregiver
- Fostering a culture for MCFI to be the "Best Place to Work."
- Having fun!