MCFI announces program closings in response to the COVID-19 public health emergency
By Candace Romano, Associate Director of Marketing, 414-937-2075
MILWAUKEE – The health and safety of our clients, staff and community partners is our top priority as we respond to the COVID-19 public health emergency. Our offices are open and programs will operate with a few exceptions. These programs are temporarily closed:
- Wells Street Academy
- LIFE Services day programming, My Life programs and Express LIFE activities
- Employment Services’ Level Up job training, Forward Academy and Fuel4U packaging
- Brain Health programming
- Food Service will only provide emergency meals to the locations listed on the Hunger Task Force website (hungertaskforce dot org).
- FSET Offices are closed to walk-in traffic. All services are available via phone or by appointment during business hours by calling 414-203-8500.
These programs and others not mentioned above will continue to provide services.
- iLIFE (please visit www.ilifefinancialmanagement.com/ for updates, changes and more information)
- First Person Care Consultants
- MCFI Home Care
- Children’s Programs: Pediatric Skilled Nursing medical day program and Birth to Three
- Behavioral Health Services: Whole Health Clinical Group Outpatient Clinic’s routine appointments are being rescheduled as telehealth visits until future notice; Crisis Resource Centers, Case Management, Winged Victory Benefit Advocacy, Representative Payee Services, Whole Health Clinical Group Pharmacy, and CBRF Residential Treatment.
- Employment Services: DVR Employment Services, CCS Employment Services and Supported Employment services will be provided remotely.
Our goal is to ensure we provide quality services while minimizing the exposure to infection. Please visit our website, www.mcfi.net, and our social media platforms for updates as we evaluate and respond to new information and directives from local, state and national governments.