We understand that in order for you to provide the level of care and compassion our clients need and expect, we must also provide you with the support and options YOU need to ensure that you and your family are happy and taken care of.
Join us and discover the rewarding and supportive atmosphere that will allow you to make a difference in the community and advance your career.
Professional Development and Career Incentives
- CPI certification
- CPR certification
- Lunch & Learn opportunities for professional and personal development
- The agency will reimburse the cost of tuition on approved courses taken starting at $1000/year up to $2500/year, based on years of service.
- Training request forms allow staff to attend seminars and conferences in their field to enhance professional development.
- Employee committees: Wellness, Team Bravo, Working/Parenting Employee Resource Group, Diversity Team.
- Employee events: Cook-outs, All-Staff meetings, holiday parties, ice cream socials, car washes, etc.
- Toastmaster Club - develop your speaking abilities in a supportive environment.
On-Site Primary Care Clinic, Main Campus, 2020 W. Wells St.
- The MCFI Health Center offers personalized, medical acute, preventive, wellness and prescription services for agency employees and their dependents.
- Two onsite locations for staff to pick up prescriptions, with a reduced co-pay for MCFI health plan members.(MCFI Main Campus and Whole Health Clinical Group, West Allis)
A variety of benefit plans from which to choose featuring in- and out-of-network provider services and prescription drug benefits.
Non-tobacco-users qualify for a discount on their employee medical plan contributions.
Health Reimbursement Arrangement Account. Employess earn up to $1,000 toward medical insurance deductible for achieving silver and gold levels.
Discounted plan premium based on our participation in wellness activities, such as biometric screening.
$100 incentive for completing various health screenings.
Patient Care rewards program for selecting high-quality, lower-cost service providers
Dental and Vision
- Comprehensive dental and vision plans with single and dependent coverage options.
- Flu shots, TB screening and Hepatitis B vaccines are available to employees on an annual basis.
- As the recipient of the WELCOA Well Workplace Gold Award, MCFI is an organization fully embracing responsibility for employee wellness as a part of is overall business strategy.
- Our Wellness Works, a free employee wellness program, offers health and nutrition coaching and wellness resources that encourage well-balanced lifestyles.
- Monthly wellness activities and initiatives, including team and department activity challenges.
- Participation-based fitness and health incentives, such as apparel, equipment, and nutrition-minded gift cards.
- Monthly workplace therapeutic massages at select locations.
- Walking Club.
- Discounted health insurance premium for employees who participate in on-site biometric screening and online health risk assessment.
- Access to MCFI Health Center clinic, providing top-quality, person-centered care for all employees. The Health Center is located at MCFI Main Campus, 2020 W. Wells St.
- MCFI has been honored with many awards for workplace wellness, including the Milwaukee Business Journal's Healthiest Employer Award and the American Heart Association's Fit Friendly Workplace Award.
- SNAP Fitness discount: 10% off monthly membership price.
- YMCA Discount: $15 discount on membership at metro Milwaukee, Waukesha, Racine and Kenosha area YMCAs.
- Anytime Fitness discount: 10% off monthly membership price.
Your financial future
403(b) Employer Contribution Plan
- The agency matches 50% of an employee’s first 6% contributed as of the first quarterly entry date in January or July following one year of continuous service.
Retirement Plan (Money Purchase Plan)
- The agency contributes 3% of gross annual salary as of the first quarterly entry date in January or July following one year of continuous service.
Critical Illness Insurance
- The agency pays $2500 if diagnosed with a specific critical illness such as stroke, cancer or heart attack. Employees can purchase additional coverage up to $50,000.
Flexible Spending Accounts
- MCFI offers all eligible employees access to a pre-tax spending account for health and dependent care expenses which provides end-of-year tax savings.
Group Term Life Insurance
- This 100% employer-paid benefit provides coverage equal to the employee’s annual salary with a maximum benefit up to $200,000.
Supplemental Life Insurance
- Employees may purchase additional life insurance in increments between $10,000 and $500,000.
Supplemental Short Term Disability
- This voluntary employee-paid benefit ensures up to 70% of income tax-free coverage up to $5,000 per month in the event of an accident or illness.
Self-funded Short Term Disability
- Opportunity to bank earned PTO time to use for Short Term Disability.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
- PTO is based on classification and years of service and includes:
- 14 days for new full-time employees with days allotted increasing based on years of service (pro-rated for eligible part-time employees).
- Attendance incentive available to cash out time on a quarterly basis, with no unscheduled absences.
- Year-end cash-out option.
- Nine paid holidays, including one floating Cultural Awareness Day to use at your discretion (pro-rated for eligible part-time employees)
Select Milwaukee Home Buying Resource
- We partner with Select Milwaukee to offer guidance on the home finance and purchasing process as well as a forgivable loan for up to $1000 to employees who purchase a primary residence in Milwaukee or Milwaukee County.
Diversity Inclusion Program
- Program focuses on promoting the importance of diversity of backgrounds and abilities of the people we employ and serve.
- Working Parenting Employee Resource Group (WPERG).
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Free, confidential, professional assessment and referral services available to employees and members of their extended family.
Automotive discount with preferred vendors
- Automotive advantage program benefits including discounted pricing, rebates, incentives and more.
- The agency will pay a portion of your membership fee.
Daily On-site Lunch Specials
- Convenient, affordable and nutritious daily lunch specials, subsidized by the agency and prepared and served by our Hospitality Academy. Served at Main Campus.
Free Parking at several campuses